1. Pat-a-Cake - Sit with baby on your lap and wiggle their arms (or legs!) around while you sing nursery rhymes.
2. Ointment tubes - think diaper rash ointment, or really anything they see adults using.
6. Toys that sing or play music
7. Being read books with bright pages
8. Walking around the house in your arms while you talk about what you see - this has been all three of my babies' favorite thing.
9. Rattles and other toys with very slender handles - these are easiest for them to grip, since they can clench the whole handle in their fist