Wednesday, March 12, 2008
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I love dill pickles. I eat them anytime, anywhere, any form. No, I am not pregnant.
2. I never wear shoes unless I have too.
3. I play the piano and flute, but not as often as I should.
4. Sometimes, maybe, possibly, I'm a little OCD about symmetry and organization ;)
5. I love little kids - the younger the better, from about 4 down.
6. I can't wait for the next Sara Pennypacker "Clementine" book to come out. (i.e. I love all books, children's, young adult, and adult included!)
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)
E - Enthusiastic does not even begin to describe my hyperness at times, but other times I'm lazy as all get-out.
L - Laughter is totally and completely neccessary to survive hard times.
L - Learning throughout life is something Papa instilled in me. I loved school, would love to go back sometime, but each and every day I want to learn something new, and never let my brain go totally to mush.
E - Economics still fascinates me.
N - Never say you can't lead a good, moral life and still have fun. Trust me, I could never begin to count all the great stuff I've been able to do in just my short lifetime.
I'm not actually going to tag anyone. If you want to do these, feel free, and be sure to leave a comment on my blog so I'll know to go read all about you!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Tony and Kurtis played games on Kurtis' Wii for a while. Kurtis is doing very well, we are all proud of him for the way he's handled the last few months. He can still use prayer, it has, of course, been very difficult for him.
Saturday morning bright and early (9:30) Tony got up and went over to help Dad smoke some brisket, which we later had for supper (yummy!)
While the guys played games and cooked, I went to Eva's personal shower (yes, she's getting married in May).
Tony also worked on his '66 Mustang for a while. It runs great, but it has a leak somewhere in the body they have to fix before we can take it out too much.
I'm surprised Tony had the emotional fortitude to make this decision, but we've decided to trade his '66 for his dad's black '66 GT. The difference is engine power, power steering, etc. Great car, just needs a new paint job - we're going to paint it blue - yay!
We also played games Saturday night - being around Tony's family made me miss my family - I'm glad I get to see at least Mom and Alex on Saturday. Until later - tata!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Lindy and Ruthie - They're so sweet to each other, totally bonded... unless they're in direct competition :)
Typical Chancellor guys. On the ground more than standing up :)
Well, that's about it for now. We finished re-tiling our enty-way also last weekend, but I'll get those pictures later in a home improvement sort of issue :)