Okay, Okay, I'm finally getting around to answering the tag I got from Kristina's Soapbox! Here goes:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I love dill pickles. I eat them anytime, anywhere, any form. No, I am not pregnant.
2. I never wear shoes unless I have too.
3. I play the piano and flute, but not as often as I should.
4. Sometimes, maybe, possibly, I'm a little OCD about symmetry and organization ;)
5. I love little kids - the younger the better, from about 4 down.
6. I can't wait for the next Sara Pennypacker "Clementine" book to come out. (i.e. I love all books, children's, young adult, and adult included!)
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)
E - Enthusiastic does not even begin to describe my hyperness at times, but other times I'm lazy as all get-out.
L - Laughter is totally and completely neccessary to survive hard times.
L - Learning throughout life is something Papa instilled in me. I loved school, would love to go back sometime, but each and every day I want to learn something new, and never let my brain go totally to mush.
E - Economics still fascinates me.
N - Never say you can't lead a good, moral life and still have fun. Trust me, I could never begin to count all the great stuff I've been able to do in just my short lifetime.
I'm not actually going to tag anyone. If you want to do these, feel free, and be sure to leave a comment on my blog so I'll know to go read all about you!