Saturday, December 29, 2007

Snow! (and: Kamakazi Ducks)

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We're finally back from all our many Christmas trips - each and every one was wonderful. Fun family and friends, good food, and lots of presents! (Don't play games with Ricky and Garita - inside joke)

Wednesday morning we woke up to a beautiful world of swirling white snow. After the ice storm of a few weeks ago, some good old fashioned snow was wonderful. Unfortunately, it melted within a few hours, but it was pretty while it lasted.


So... the other day I was innocently following Tony through the house - ok, ok, I was stalking him with evil intent - when all of a sudden I hear "KAMAKAZI DUCK" and this little rubber duckie comes flying around the corner and bonks me in the stomach. Poor duckie... Ever since then, two little rubber duckies keep appearing all through the house in random places. Oh the joys of two little kids in adult bodies being married to each other. :)

2 comments:

MC said...

Lol... If you need more ducks, I know where you can find some, real cheap. :-) (Other than Andy's truck, that is...) lol

Sounds like you're having fun... :-)

C ya,
Misti

Kristina said...

Garita thinks you're a bit sour that you lost!

Maybe I'll send Tony some ducks for his birthday along with the purple hippos.