Friday, January 18, 2008

For Kristina

So, it finally happened. I've been trying to avoid it for 1 year, 5 months, and 18 days. But it happened. Tony brought home his sub-woofer. Now, don't get me wrong - I love a good thumping bass as much as the next guy. But take a look at this picture.

It's all wrong!!!!! It's totally unsymmetrical!!!!!!

Before you ask, we have considered some options for making this scene more appealing to us obsessive compulsive types. Unfortunately, the following choices were vetoed by Tony.

1. Buy a second sub-woofer to go on the other side.
2. Get a box, cut it to the same size / shape, and paint it to match.

Any ideas??

2 comments:

Kristina said...

As soon as I saw that picture, I went, "Aaah, it's totally wrong!" LOL

I would suggest finding a piece of "art" that is approximately the same shape and size. For instance, a huge vase would be really nice. You wouldn't have perfect symmetry, but you'd have beauty to go along with it.

On the other hand, I've decided that all electronic equipment that cannot be hidden, or disguised as something else, has to leave.

Kristina said...

Come visit my soapbox for a little love. And yes, fine, I'll start sending you pictures. :)