Thursday, January 31, 2008

Various and Assundry Topics

It's snowing again! Once again, it's not sticking :) Oh well.

Well, we've had several deaths among our appliances and such. We had to sing taps over the iron and the tea pitcher - very sad and mournful occasions, I tell ya.
I was actually most distraught over the tea pitcher. It was the pitcher Nonnie (my grandmother) always used when I was growing up, so it had sentimental value. Unfortunately, it also had mold. *Sigh*

The irons had their own special changing of the gaurd ceremony. The white one is saying farewell, and the black one is settling in.


In other news, I find it very sad that I cut more hair off Tony's head every month than I've grown in the last 20 years (i.e. my whole life). It looks like some furry animal died in our kitchen, but I promise thats just Tony's hair :)


This is Tony playing with two of his Christmas presents. He and Godwill are like little boys with their matching helicopters. Godwill brought his over the other night (no, I'm not kidding) and they "played" for seemingly forever. Tony also loves his new John Deere stool - it's now under his work bench in the garage.


See?


Well, I think that's enough random pictures for today! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

He needs to check out www.thinkgeek.com!

Also--tag.