1. Cut a ribbon to go around the top of trash cans and fasten with Velcro. Easy to remove to change the bag, but the bag doesn't fall down inside the can.
2. Line a basket with a ribbon stitched in a few places to tuck hair accessories.
3. Use empty envelope boxes or silverware trays to organize small items in drawers - socks, hairbrushes, etc.
4. The zip up bags baby sheets come in are perfect for lots of things. My favorite tuck a few diapers and wipes in one and put it in your diaper bag so all your supplies are always together.
5. Silverware trays are just the right size for spools of thread and other sewing supplies.