Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random Things

*There's not tea made. This is a huge problem. It's being fixed. But not fast enough.

*Now that we have a new fancy-shmancy thermostat, I have a new 'breath-of-fresh-air' moment to look forward to each day. When it kicks on to precool the house before peek hours, I can breathe a sigh of relief - It's almost naptime!

*James is ornery! It's so fun. And challenging. He'll head torward the cords, shrieking and laughing hysterically. When we say no-no he'll pause, grin at us, and dash even faster, little legs and arms chugging. He finally stopped falling over when he pulls up (which is good, since he climbs everything), just in time to start throwing huge temper tantrums and crying the entire time anyone is in the bath or shower without him.

*Cadence has been loving her nature journal, along with her family of robins. We also just discovered we have a family of squirrels who play on her swingset and bury nuts in our yard.

*I've actually made huge progress unpacking upstairs! I'm down to two tubs of books and a few random things. This is so exciting, I wasn't sure I would be able to actually get this project done anytime soon, but it looks like I'll have it finished by the end of the week, so it's not hanging over my head while I work on Bible School and James' baby quilt / birthday stuff.

*A side effect of working upstairs was two boxes of "New, NEW KIDS BOOKS MOMMY!!!!" in Cadence's room when she woke up this morning. She was very excited, and has spent all morning reading. She hasn't even gotten dressed yet. *Bliss*

No comments: