Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cute Things

I thought I would just share some random cuteness from our kiddos, since it's been a while :)

The first is from Cadence's journal yesterday -


"Mommy, what is S-A-L-V-A-T-I-O-N?"  (It's in one of their kids songs at church)

"Salvation."

"What's salvation?"

"Its when you ask Jesus to come into your heart."

*pause*

"No, no, no, Mommy, salvation is when there isn't any food, and you get really, really hungry and die."
 
 
The second is that, for the very first time ever, someone in our family has a lovey. His name is Raffi (as in Giraffe, not like the singer), he's very soft and snuggly, and he is greatly loved.
 
My J buddy snuggles him while he's sleeping, and brings him out of the crib with him to hold him up against his cheek while he drinks milk in the mornings. The other day I found them just lying on the floor together, while J played with his tag. So cute!
 

 

No comments: