Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cadence Modeling the Jumper Mama Made

I made this reversible jumper for Cadence last fall. It just now fits great, so I went ahead and made her model it for me. It's getting to be quite the circus to try to take her picture!
Side One has a pocket out the material that dominates Side Two:

Side Two just has a ribbon along the bottom with some decorative buttons:


At this point my model started getting bored and decided it would be best to put the cushions back on the chair.
She's very OCD that way - can't imagine where she got that from?!
Then I played around in Photoshop, since Tony got it for me for Mother's Day and I like to experiment. I clearly need lots more "playing" :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The jumpers r too cute!:) I am ganna have to try my sewing at that as well! I am not good at sewing yet!:)