Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trip to Tulsa in June

Ok, it took me forever to get around to putting these pictures up! I love all the ones of Cadence and Alex. They had a blast - Cadence loves her Uncle Alex! She was thrilled to wake up the next morning and realize her playmate was still there :)

I'm gonna get you Uncle Alex!

Look Mama - if I hit Uncle Alex he makes funny faces!

Ya know, maybe we should get me dressed for the day?


He caught me!
Mommy taking pictures with her cell phone - welcome to the digital age Mommy!
On the way to pizza:

Me realizing there are no pictures of me in the world and promptly fixing that:
Had fun, can't wait to see you guys again!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

They're so cute! I never expected that to fit her this long. I'm sure she's staying small just so that she can wear that shirt for another year. lol