Tuesday, April 19, 2011

March Pictures Round 1 of 2

I told myself I was going to do two posts of pictures each month, starting in March. You can see I got right on the ball and did that... so here are some pictures from March :)

I had to bribe this child to get her to wear the hat she made at her birthday party. Apparenty making it was more fun than wearing it.
Cadence is a great Mama. She feeds her babies, rocks her babies, and of course, covers them up with twenty million blankets.
"I still love my blankets, even though I don't swaddle anymore!"
"Man, it sure is hard to grocery shop these days: by the time I get both babies and the bag in the cart, there's no room for food!"



Working with her beloved screwdriver.


Reading with Daddy.

Bath time - Cadence loves her bath, and spends anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour in it every night before bed. Gramma gave her a baby doll that can take a bath with her... and now bath time is even longer ;)


Cadence also cooks in the bathtub. This involves a lot of stirring (and tapping the spoon on the edge of the cup so it doesn't drip), tasting, dumping, saying "YUM!" or YUCK!" and starting all over. She also describes, in detail, with a very serious face, everything she does. If only we could understand her, our cooking would probably improve.


No comments: