Friday, April 1, 2011

When You Can't Afford Diapers

Don't worry - we can afford diapers. But it breaks my heart to think there are people right here in our 'rich' nation who have to choose between food and diapers. It breaks my heart even more to know some of these people, thinking they have no other choice, reuse disposable diapers, putting their babies' lives at risk. It might seem innocent to blow dry a diaper and put it back on, but it could cause life-threatning infections.

When I saw this blog post, I had to share. I know there are stigmas against cloth diapering. I know if you go the stylish route, it is expensive to start. Certainly too expensive for someone who can't even buy enough groceries for their family. But if you are in this situation, or you know someone who is - there are solutions. You can safely diaper your baby - for almost free. So check out this blog post for ideas!

Almost Free Cloth Diapering

No comments: