Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kickin' and Rollin'

Well, it's official. Our baby is (quite predictably) the most hyperactive child in the universe. I'm serious! He/She/It never stops moving and kicking and jabbing me. It's actually quite exciting and reassuring, but I love harassing Tony about how hyper he/she/it is.

Tomorrow we get to have our ultrasound, and we are definitely planning on finding out if it is a boy or a girl. (Finally! No more he/she/it business :))

After I posted on Saturday about how I'm finally showing, we went to a church potluck, and I had like four people tell me how tiny I was, and how they couldn't even tell I was pregnant and they couldn't believe I was 5 months already. The same thing happened at school yesterday. I guess pregnant belly is in the eye of the beholder!

Well, hope everyone has a wonderful evening, I will try to post ultrasound pictures tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: