* It lets me hold him but still have my hands free to take care of Cadence, cook, supper, do laundry, run around the living room in circles (seriously... don't ask), etc...
* I have neck and back problems, so if I hold him very long any other way, I hurt really bad. This lets me hold him without hurting.
* It puts him to sleep. Almost every time. Even at the grocery store. Even at church.
* It lets me grocery shop without having to try to keep him happy in his carseat - which he does not appreciate.
* It makes random strangers say how cute and snuggly he looks.
* It makes the teenage boy sacking my groceries say he can't wait to have a baby so he can wear it - not to save his back, not to have his hands free but, "So everyone in the store will stop me and tell me how cute and snuggly my baby looks!"
* It's the only thing that calms him down when he gets started screaming!