Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thirty-Six Week Pictures

Wow - it is hard to believe I'm half way through the thirty-sixth week! It seems like just yesterday I found out I was expecting, and now Cadence is almost here! I can't wait to meet her! I got lots of pictures this week, because who knows when she'll actually come :) I'm not really anticipating my first one being early, but you never know, so I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for that possibility. It was hard to think about not being pregnant anymore... I think I thought I would be pregnant forever. I also don't anticipate forgetting what I looked like pregnant, but I've already forgotten what I looked like before, so I figured if I was going to remember, I'd better take lots of pictures :)

First, the same pose we've done every month for comparison -



I also took some pictures in two of my favorite maternity outfits -








2 comments:

Kristina said...

Beautiful! Thank you. You look so much like Mommy in those pictures. I can't wait to see you. Oh, and you're officially far enough along to safely have Cadence at home. That means it's safe anywhere. ;)

MC said...

Cool pictures. :) I can't believe it's almost time for her to be here. That's crazy how time flies... :-)